Matt Haden, MD, MPH, MBA
Board Certified in Family Medicine
Register here first: https://pureprimarycare.hint.com/signup/pre-visit-signup
Schedule appointments here after registration: https://pureprimarycare.as.me/schedule.php
I love caring for patients of all ages, from newborns to centenarians and everyone in-between! I spend extra time with my patients to understand their concerns, answer their questions, and set goals for their health and wellness, with a primary emphasis on prevention and lifestyle modification before medications. I offer 2 membership options for my direct primary care (DPC) practice: MODERN Mobile Medicine for house calls, and PURE Primary Care here at Vital for office-based care.
I offer same day or next-day appointments for pressing issues, plus the convenience of email, secure messaging, video chats, and phone appointments. In addition, all appointments are booked online, so you will never be on hold trying to make an appointment—we do not even need to be open for you to schedule a visit!
My model is like your mobile phone plan, except no long-term contracts! You pay your monthly fee and use the service as needed.
* Personalized medicine through genetic testing (Pathway FIT, Oneome pharmacogenetics and others)
* Acute illnesses and injuries, laceration repair and other office procedures
* Telemedicine/virtual care
* Point of care ultrasound as a physical exam tool (iPhone-based pocket ultrasound)
* Musculoskeletal conditions, trigger point injection, joint injections
* Progesterone pregnancy support per NaPro Creighton Model protocol
* Adult Annual Checkups/Well child checks/School physicals/Sports physicals
* Chronic disease management (blood pressure, asthma, allergies, eczema, diabetes, obesity, cholesterol, hypothyroid etc)
* Exploring the gut-immune connection and gut-brain/mood connection
* House calls
Bachelor of Science at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
University of Connecticut School of Medicine for a joint MD and Masters of Public Health program.
Residency training: Georgetown/Providence Hospital in Washington, DC and Mayo Clinic Arizona, completing specialty training in Family Medicine
Board certified in Family Medicine
Has worked for several years in urgent care, telemedicine and primary care.
MBA at ASU W.P. Carey School of Business
Dr. Haden enjoys working out, visiting family, drinking coffee, playing the drums, driving his electric car, and spending quality time with his wife and daughter. He was selected as a 2015-2016 Fellow of the Leonine Forum at the Catholic Information Center in Washington, DC and volunteers with the Order of Malta Federal Association Auxiliary.
Dr. Haden is currently accepting new patients.